for fear that i'll heed it, and then no longer need it
Help? No, I think i'll be alright, but I appreciate
the aim ( no scope or iron-sight)
I'll just be going now, by cancel or by cross
Cursor clicks on corners call to mind an error lost
heading off in a bold new direction without a single step
rejecting countless dialogs
and unable to accept
that the system that I claim to know has further secrets still
and someone else who's kind enough
could kill this process, force quit kill
You see, it's NOT RESPONDING, only printing screen after screen
of stark white text on blue abyss, or sometimes black with green
"It's HOPELESS, All is LOST, a truly sorry scene,"
but if my system's actually fried
it's not yet died, I mean,
i can still read
this WARNING, IN THE FUTURE, could you please be sure to SHOW
but if my system's actually fried
it's not yet died, I mean,
i can still read
this WARNING, IN THE FUTURE, could you please be sure to SHOW
for the things I think I understand
I don't know
But you know, you know?
No comments:
Post a Comment