3.27.2007

"______________"

28

tly, she whispered to him.
"____________ ."
His eyes grew wide with surprise, as though he hadn't
been expecting this all along. Going through the motions,
now...
" _________?" Incredulously. "_________________
_______?!?"
She hesitated. "...________ "
His heart sank.
They were both quiet for a long time. He wasn't sure
what to make of all of it... Of all people, places and things!
How could it have come to this? Such a terrible situation,
such a terrible solution. But alas.
" __________?" So innocent.
He reached into his coat pocket, coldly bringing his eyes
up to meet hers. She knew what was going on. But still, a
certain sense of hope.
" _____, ______."
There would be no hope.
At the last moment, she lunged forward and kissed him,
a deep kiss with a gentleness that he would never ever fee

28












No.





Bad things happen to good people.



Good things come immediately to people who don't deserve them.



Left is often Right is often Wrong is often Normal.


Walk all over your values,

I know I tread on mine.



No


Let this be a lesson to those who wish to learn it:


_____Punishment is an illusion
Reward _______is simply the absence of punishment
Free will enables _______us to move in any direction
to_______ seek any shore
and we choose________ to sit, to wait, to drown

and I embrace that _________decision on so many levels that it makes _____me sick




No



I won't help you fix this.


Your gravedigging tendancies
will be your end
but I will have no part.




And we______ all lived _______happily ever_____ after.


the end.





No.

No comments:

Post a Comment