This is a second attempt
I think I've lost the way to success
I can't remember the last time I met someone
the universe is much less complicated than we imagine
this sounds lofty, comma, I assure you it is not
I dig holes to climb out of
there is a surplus of red tape
You're neither lover nor fighter
and he said, 'Go then, there are other worlds than these'
He was onto something
Time should just walk, it has no business flying
If you saw me walking down the street, you might think twice
I will not regret this
I keep typing, there will be no edits
it will remain uncut
First impressions are far too important
They're hiding something, all of them
You're my only hope
I want to be tranquilized
You can do it!
An inspired attempt at self-motivation, externalized.
This won't end well, any of it
The doubt has returned, it is the age of doubt (The age of no doubt ended somewhere in the mid nineties when ska died)
I hope that you understand
I'm not trying to sell you something
This is simply a cleanup
Occasionally I run out of space on Drive C:
The odds and ends that fill that space must be accounted for
The progress bar holds steady at 98%
The room is cold in both temperature and demeanor
Someone will come to you someday, and he will look like you, but he will have facial hair, and he will be wearing a jumpsuit, and he will say, 'I'm you from the future, I'm here to kill you."
That man is a liar
That man is me
That man is
That is a man
Man, that is something, isn't it?
Abort, Retry, Fail
Just shut the damn thing off
You're patient to listen
You're good to read
This has wandered so far from form that it must be speaking some kind of truth
My subconscious says "Hi"
I've never been good at goodbyes
So I'll try something else
i miss you.
ReplyDelete