1.04.2010

I Avoid Murdering People Every Day, Part 1

I wish i could pull on you
I wish i could swing the 2x4
the aluminum bat
nay
the wooden bat with the nail
I wish I could draw the bow back inches from your face
and make you pay
I wish i could empty the can of kerosene and strike that match with NO thought of my own safety, only of my coming vengeance
I wish I could drive a truck straight through a brick wall that you happen to be standing in front of
I wish I could relieve you of all of your limbs
I wish I could find everyone you have loved and make you watch them as they burn



I wish i could make you understand how much this is hurting me
but I would have to hurt you
and that wouldn't do.

I'd rather you go on living, knowing that your happiness
is entirely dependent on my suffering

we'll see who goes mad first.

No comments:

Post a Comment