12.06.2006

So here we are fighting this giant enemy crab:

The sun rose and her roses sink
into a lake of blue chainlink
a steel net that traps the fish
swimming beneath, in that abyss
the flowers take root and are eaten away
as blind fish prey, the roots decay
ornate scales shimmer unnoticed
visual bias is lost on them, I know this
I've been there, the abyss
abysmal
tis a lamentable place
my opinion means nothing
for she still comes to shine
upon this once-pure oasis
See this
Face it: We know how this lake feels and has felt
let her come then,
and let her roses fall.



RE:

I stare at him glaring
and find myself caring
about what it is that worries him so
his noisemaking ceases
all necessary releases
for a foreshadowed man to finally rest

Apologies then, to you my friend
for as the mono steams away
you are stuck giving people alternatives
A walk downtown?
why can I not just change my perspective
I'm sure the sunset is prettier from here.



more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment