the witch's whip
kerosene, just soak that shit
toss a bottle
burn the bitch
who's on first
and what'd they say?
about distant friends of friends
I can say that, I know one
and I speak for outraged majorities everywhere
real villains are far too hard
easier to disregard
but that one there, it's in her eyes
she's got the look
what's that she's reading, what's in that book?
is she going to curse my kid?
I heard Kevin say she already did.
That's fucked, man
screw that bitch
grab your necklace as tight as you wish
go ahead, and burn that witch
real demons, gather round
delighted now to heard the sound of
someone raked over the coals
for suggesting that the world wasn't
as it appeared to be
said some shit we didn't like
showed us something we didn't want to see
gestured at real villainy
Did you see that? she waved her hands
was that a cat? look at her hat!
grab a bat and bring the forks
I think I know where she lives
light the car, light the tree
light the house
burn it to the ground
off without a hitch
another villain slain
burn the goddamned witch
No comments:
Post a Comment