It's time for a change
It's time to be honest
It's time to wipe clean
to reformat
to delete
right click
select all
delete
It's time to bring to light all this bitter self-defeat
all my whining
all of my worrying
all of my hate
my love
and regrets
and things that I have yet to regret
I hold back all my feelings
and I wait for release
and I keep waiting until it's safe
until I can speak without interruption
and without a chance of repercussion
but I can't do this anymore
and it took so many mistakes to realize that
but I'm wiping clean
I'm deleting
all the baggage I don't need
I will send you each a letter, then
stamped and licked and never sent
and you'll never read them anyway
but as it stands I can be content
knowing that I wrote it down somewhere
that someone knows the truth
that someone knows that I love her
and of the love I lost for you
No comments:
Post a Comment