Some old stuff, more fun:
A sentence starts a paragraph
parachute? shoot the messenger
who brings such words to light
no one wants to hear that! our virgin ears
Not so virgin tongues speak in hypocryptical tones
Offense, defense, defect, reject
return to sender to her death
she deserves nothing less for lashing out
a gun in a gun safe
a sheath for a knife chafed
by oversharpening its edges it becomes less safe in its sheath than the gun cocked in hand
hammer pulled back and loaded with seven bullets
fail safe
gun safe
unsafe?
he who lives by the sword dies by the word
for it is his only weakness
a puncture-ation wound
a comma at first
then a semicolon
a period
an ellipses.
But the implication is one of an unfinished thought.
room for a sequel?
will it live up to the original?
Getting older
they don't make movies like they used to.
Does this make any sense? Are you reading what I'm saying?
how's my diction?
(a bumper sticker, perhaps)
More importantly, can you tell me the point I'm trying to get across?
I confess i should know
but sometimes it just flows
without reason or rhyme or lapsing of time
Without a sense of direction or surplus attention
(I could turn this thing on a dime)
Do you know what I'm saying?
I'm saying that a sentence starts a paragraph, but a paragraph only ends with another.
An exception of course is blank space, room for creation.
But who counts potential anymore?
Not our brother or our uncle
they're too busy counting votes
(recounting them too)
but that's a tale that's already been told so well
I have no right to tell 22 year old stories
(They're a little late, but im sure they'll catch up)
Whatever i suppose
Whatever may come of this
I can see it now
"What do you mean by that?"
Can you tell me what I mean?
Cause I can't say for sure.
the meaning had left me before the words arrived.
=
So this is a picture of addiction?
"It's very nice. Symmetrical."
Is that all i have to say?
What else is there to say?
What can anyone make of a vacant pie chart or an empty void that longs to be filled, indefinitely?
"Who's the artist?"
Do i have to ask?
=
No comments:
Post a Comment