the hourglass sits frozen in a pixelated moment
As it turns out my well laid plans are coming apart
tearing in half my list of directives
a misplaced keystroke has sealed my fate
a wrong turn at C:
a timed-out connection that was never made
refused!
I long for control
an alternative
but alas
all that is left is erasure
and so I black out
when I come to, perhaps a new beginning
door number two awaits me.
right click
select all
delete.
=
If I don't scream my lungs out
the words that fill them will drown me
the exclamation and excretion of these thoughts and phrases
is a function of my continued existence
I cannot continue to tell myself I am frustrated
I will grow tired of hearing something I am already quite aware of.
therefore I scream into a blankness
a microphone
a telephone
onto a canvas
a notebook
a keyboard
and into a text box
onto a webpage
into wandering eyes
in hopes that someone somewhere someday
will say
I understand.
I cannot help but I understand.
Thank you for understanding, reader.
All I need is the thought that you might exist
it is what keeps me writing
keeps me thinking
keeps me from being irrational.
Thx.
=
Here, a drawing or two:


=
Goodnight internet.
You've been kind to me this evening.
=
I am SO creepy.
No comments:
Post a Comment