11.20.2006

erratacism

Read red wet treads
shaping a wet dirt road
driving under powerlines
in a desolate unknown
skies flash black and light gray
rain won't fall in the same spot twice
every blade of grass is a different shade of white
every tree sways in a different direction, and the wind shifts
because of it? chaos
chaos is the only order there is, some people (believe/fear/know) that
in a ditch, through a fence, past a tree, avoiding a deer
in headlights that made its eyes appear
cold, lifeless, defenseless, defiant!
It stands in that mud, dripping with the sweat of this world
the tears of worlds beyond.
The wreckage is still smoking, the body is still bleeding
there are no sirens, there are no screams
No one is calling Onstar this time.
The deer continues to watch the thing that feared it.
He doesn't move, and won't move ever again.


=


I will sell my failures to a thousand fan club members
who wait patiently for me to put on a show
I am ashamed of this way of living
but I continue because I have nothing else.
Have you a problem with the shattered soul?
the helpless victim forced into slavery
I admit I have made errors, I know that I am my own master
but upon locking these cuffs I swallowed the key.
How convenient for them, they will love this.
I'll make a decent salary this week.
I can use it to buy a blackout
maybe buy myself some lost time, a day or so that I can't account for.
What a mess I've become.
I must stop this at once.
But the show waits for no one.
dim the lights, aim the camera, give them simulated action.

=


=


plz3mesm1
plz <3 me sum1
Plz, sm1, ne1, lv me.
Plse, smone, anyone, Lve m.
Please, someone, anyone, love me.
I am desperate for attention, i long to be held
seeking kisses and hugs and flattery and worship
I don't have enough self esteem, could I borrow some of yours?
yeah, just apply it there, there and there, there too, try to make me feel important.
Not like I am, really, to anyone outside of this bathroom that I'm sitting in.
on the floor, by the toilet, pretending to be throwing up for grief.
It's a show for no one at all, a nonexistent audience that
laughs when they're told to because i made a pun
Like when i drive with the windows down
so people can hear what I'm into
There goes the floor
hfkjhgasahdxbckhas
don't have to
jhldaskjl
pretend
dshjadsd
anymore.
plz3mesm1
plz <3 me sum1
Plz, sm1, ne1, lv me.
for the love of god will someone come save me?
cause I'm sure as hell not going to at this rate.

=

=


mmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment