11.15.2006

WHATHECRAP?(!)(?)

I am being put to use!

My Abilities Abused, My Conscience Misused!

Bruised! By the hand that has been alienated from the rest of the body, from the arm that has no purpose but to scratch the occasional itch and then be still.

Idle hands are dead weight, weighted hands are by far the better

Chain me up and toss me off, Monte Cristo has taught me a few things about escaping (He was quite a swimmer)

(I believe Houdini is my peer at this point; boxes are no match for me but unfortunately my aversion to knives has prevented any further research on the subject)

You can lead a horse to a glue factory but you can't

wait, yes you can.

You just kill him.

Incorrect! The buzzer rings and an alarm goes off in my head! backspace backspace back up clean that up!

Your mind has crapped in a gutter and no one thinks your shit don't stink! Right now, young man (apparently I'm my own mother)!

Politically speaking all I meant to do was satirizeblahblahbl(That's good, keep going, they'll never figure it out if you keep spouting that nonsense, protect yourself with your only weapon, your illusion of intelligence)ahblah! So In conclusion, vote for Candidate because if you vote for Candidate, Nothing bad will happen ever again! We're safe!

Hooray!

A man walks home to his hotel and takes off his lapel pin and tie and stares at a mirror.

I am being put to use!

No comments:

Post a Comment